Student Employment Office
The Student Employment Office is designed to help students pursue their educational goals by providing employment resources and professional development opportunities. Additionally, the Student Employment Office provides the human resources function for students and employers of students at Texas A&M University. The Student Employment Office serves students, departments and local businesses. We maintain an online job database, manage work study programs, and offer professional development workshops for students and supervisors. Galveston students, you can learn about your employment opportunities by visiting the Human Resources student employment page.
How to use the JFA Job Board
Student - New Job Board Training Slides
2022 Annual Part-Time Student Employment Job Fair
Information for Students
- No need to register!
- Come check out great job opportunities, both on- and off-campus.
- Anticipate 60+ businesses in attendance.
- Business casual attire recommended.
- Copies of your resume are encouraged. Preliminary on-site interviews are a possibility.
Information for Employers
- 700+ students expected to attend.
- Registration opens July 6th! The cost is only $50 and includes two parking passes.
- Limited space available.
Visit the Part-Time Student Employment Job Fair webpage for more information.
Update - Alternate Work Location (AWL) for Student Employees
Alternate Work Locations (remote work) for student employees will be allowed until December 31, 2021, or until the COVID-19 federally declared national emergency is rescinded, whichever occurs later, if the following two criteria are met:
- The student is in a position that does not regularly allow remote work and
- The physical location closes due to an extenuating circumstance related to COVID-19.
Please read the full memo for all details.