- Must be a Texas A&M University - College Station student currently performing in the Student Employee capacity.
- Working an average of 15 - 25 hours per week with their main focus being school.
- May be undergraduate or graduate but not a Graduate Assistant nor Teaching Assistant.
- Must have been employed a minimum of six (6) months by February 3, 2014.
- Must be enrolled at least ½ time (6 hours undergraduate, 5 hours graduate) at Texas A&M - College Station.
- Must be maintaining a 3.0 GPR or above during the semesters that the student is employed(to be calculated by Student Employment Office).
Nomination forms should be completed online. To be considered, nominations must be complete and submitted NO LATER THAN 5:00 pm, February 3, 2014. Additional letters of endorsement may be submitted by following the instructions at the bottom of the nomination form.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind:
A committee comprised of University staff, community employers, and student body personnel will select the Student Employee of the Year. The student employee selected will be announced during the Student Employee of the Year award ceremony and reception held in April.
- Must be nominated by supervisor or staff member.
- Only one student employee may be nominated per office (Please use your office's official title including department and area).
- Only one nomination form per student. All subsequent forms WILL NOT be reviewed. Additional letters may be uploaded until 5:00 pm, February 3, 2014.
- Click here for more Tips on Nominating.
Should you require additional information, please call (979) 845-0686.
Nominate your student for the 2014 Student Employee of the Year HERE